Coolcronan provides an ideal retreat for many outdoor pursuits.
The River Moy, renowned for salmon fishing, runs along the boundary
of Coolcronan Estate.
Nearby attractions include:
- Enniscrone (beautiful beaches and seaside with outdoor attractions;
Waterpoint indoor pool and leisure centre; sea-weed baths).
- Ballina (cinema; karting; indoor soft play area; tennis courts; indoor pool
and leisure centre).
- Castlebar (museum; theatre; cinema; bowling; indoor pool and leisure centre).
- Foxford (Foxwood woollen mills and museum; children's playground).
- Westport (park with outdoor play area; beautiful beaches; indoor
leisure centre; cinema; Westport House; Croagh Patrick).
- Galway (shopping; Waterworld; Salthill attractions and playgrounds).
Golf courses are available in several towns, Castlebar, Westport,
Ballina, Swinford with the beautiful links course of Enniscrone only
30 minutes away.
Walking and hill climbing all around the area with the Foxford Way
on our doorstep.
Stunning scenic drives, heritage and archaeological sites.
Magnificent setting for landscape painting, or perhaps an opportunity
just to relax.
Experience traditional Irish music and dancing in many locations nearby.
Click on photographs to enlarge
Click on the thumbnail image to take a 360° interactive
View from the adjacent banks of the River Moy.